Saturday, September 24, 2011

here and there





Sometimes I have a difficult time focusing on one thing so I need to do multiple things at once. I woke up this morning fully intending to buckle down and get all of my school work done...guess what happened instead?


I watched project runway and ate a bowl of lucky charms. That's good brain food on all accounts.


okay, then I actually did start working on a bunch of stuff but in between reading essays, writing exercises and some research I kind of started the laundry, stared at the wall listening to Olivia Broadfield (pretty!) demolished a box of good and plenty, photographed the "mouse pad" I made out of scrapbook paper and decorative tape, set the table (around 2:45) messed around with my bird stamp and sharpie paint pens, randomly folded a blanket, cleaned one mirror, broke my vow of "no soda" (this is really not a healthy day for me) took a picture of hi-liters because they looked cool and just generally wandered around.


I'm focused now...except for writing this blog...happy weekend :-)









No comments: