Sunday, September 4, 2011

noticing things

I was drifting around a little on friday, cleaning up the house and just noticing things. So I grabbed the camera to capture these little moments.




I noticed I hadn't opened my box of books from amazon...books for my classes I'm taking soon. I think they look nice  next to my other inspirations for writing.


I noticed I could see myself in my laptop screen. I also noticed it's really dirty.




I noticed it's my favorite time of day.


and maybe that time of day could help make a great self portrait.

or two...



I finally noticed I had actually half finished my chalking up the word "goals" on my chalkboard wall. Ironic huh?

It's a wonderful thing I have my new-ish journal to keep all of my goals and ideas flowing. Hey, I should talk about my journals...I think I will write about that tomorrow. Enjoy your sunday noticing the little things...

No comments: