Sunday, April 24, 2011

hoppity hop hop

happy easter! I hope you enjoy spending the day however makes you and yours happy. Jeff and I are hanging out, watching movies and eating chinese food, enjoying spending some quiet time together. I plan to publish my goals tomorrow, a slight delay but what's life without the bumps in the road?
I have a few memories of easter, my parents hiding eggs and my dad usually in uniform because he was leaving (or coming back) from work. He was in the air force at the time. My mom would make little bunny cookies with raisin eyes and she always got us a book in our easter baskets.  We had these really beautiful painted paper eggs I believe they found in Germany. They would fill them up with jelly beans and I still remember loving the black jelly beans the most (yep, I'm a black licorice lover. You either understand or you are disgusted!) I miss those pretty painted eggs. I miss a lot of things.



No comments: