Friday, May 27, 2011

getting started on my goals...

interesting enough there was a little talk about goals during my vacation week (road tripped to see some great friends we made in college and still love a ton) and that put me in some good spirits...it also made me feel really nervous and agitated. I definitely want to do something with my life and my art...especially writing. I have already defined my art goals for the year and they are daunting but exciting too. 


I get stuck in my head quite a bit...sometimes I stay stuck in there for days thinking about my life and what I really want. Did I make the right choices? Will I continue to do so? Maybe it was being around other people and seeing how they live their lives that put me back in my head. Or maybe it's  that damn part of me that constantly craves change...


Lucky for me I had the opportunity to work on one of my goals, showing art work this year. I'll be showing some newish and definitely new paintings at an optical shop downtown, Optique of Denver! Check out out a preview below of some of the works in progress...To see the finished pieces you can stop by Optique of Denver on Wednesday, June 1st between 5pm and 9pm. For directions and contact info check out  http://www.optiqueofdenver.com/




No comments: