Sunday, August 14, 2011

art coming soon

art blogs/projects are coming soon. I spent pretty much my entire Saturday going through all of my art supplies/boxes/miscellaneous stuff and organizing my art space.


I found lots of fun things along the way...a frame project to work on for the spare room, various inspiring prints and photographs, fun art related comics Jenn  has sent me over the years and several angsty journals better left unread. I also found an almost finished screenplay I wrote in high school! It's called "Shriek" and was based on making fun of the scream movies, kind of like the scary movie series but in my opinion a little more clever. It was pretty funny...to me anyway.


Now that I am finally mostly organized (trust me that's important for me-see photo below for proof) I can start on this massive art to do list I've been carrying around with me. I also really need to go through all of my paintings and conduct a "cleansing" Right now they are all jumbled on top of each other in the basement and desperately seeking relevance and their placement in the world.









To relax today we went on a nice walk and then let Cooper play in the kiddie pool to cool off a bit. I also wanted to share the brilliant hiding places my sweet little dog used all week for his doggie bagel. Clearly he does not have any trust issues.






Oh yeah, there was also this really cute guy hanging out so I decided to take his picture too :-)








No comments: