Wednesday, February 22, 2017

c is for...CONTEST!



I have been wracking my brain trying to find the perfect word for the letter G in my abc's of the creative mama series.

I decided to venture out on a scary limb and offer my first ever contest! Be gentle with me, I'm nervous.

Please give me your best words (that start with the letter G) that sum up being a creative mama. If I choose your word you will win a free 8x8 inch print of the G painting I create using your word! 


The rules:

1. You must post your word no later than midnight (CT) February 28, 2017 in the comment section on this blog post. (not facebook)

2. If I love a word that is suggested by multiple people I will go with the first person who suggested the word. 

3. Be creative, reach into your mama souls and find that perfect word.

As an added bonus, on March 1, 2017 I will have a drawing that includes everyone who comments a word suggestion. The winner of that drawing will receive a free 8x8 inch print of the first painting in my abc's of the creative mama series: A is for Awake. (see below)

Both winners will be announced March 8, 2017.

I am looking forward to seeing your entries! 

 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracious, generous, gooey (my personal favorite). :)

Unknown said...

Gallant, Giving, generous, growth

Unknown said...

Gleam!

Jenn said...

Grace. Simple elegance. Refined movements. So many moms talk about how un-graceful and haphazard they feel, but I see so much grace in their behavior. Effortlessly wiping a dribbling chin, moving a sleeping child's leg under back under the blanket. A mother's touch is a thing of grace. As an artist, those simple movements translate into swift brush strokes on an 8x8 canvas in between sopping up spilled paint water and abandoning craft time altogether to play trucks.

Rebecca York said...

I'm going with Greatful or Gratitude.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I can be a grumpy grump. Just keeping it real ;)

Eileen said...

G is for genuine

I know that creativity should always come from the heart. But when you have children every moment is creativity and from the heart.... genuine.

Jeff said...

Glowing

Unknown said...

Gregarious

Unknown said...

Not sure why it's showing me as "unknown". Gonna have to fix that problem.

~Shanna

Unknown said...

Gallant
Grandiose
Galactic
Galaxy

Unknown said...

Grin... as in Grin and bear it.