Thursday, March 3, 2011

don't really like thursdays

but at least I got some things accomplished today after a long day of work-work. Jeff and I cleared out my art area to create a more functional space and I finally unrolled my brand new 25 yards of canvas that is almost as tall as Jeffrey.


oh...so this is what a 5x7 foot painting looks like...I have to say I usually don't enjoy the prep part of painting but I had a blast rolling the gesso on while sitting on the canvas in my underwear...


looks like I will get my paint on this weekend for sure :-)







2 comments:

Jenn said...

Woah. That IS big. I'm really excited. Take lots of pics!

Alli said...

I definitely will! I just did a graph of the painting to scale it up and the squares are going to be 12 by 18" so that means the little ladies are going to be a foot and a half tall, omg.