Saturday, March 5, 2011

take 2

This evening was not too amazing...I realized I measured incorrectly on the big painting last night so tonight was kind of a do-over. See below:









and...finished! (again) Ugh, seriously I was like WTF?! I had a different number in my head than it was supposed to be in reality. After I sat there and pouted for a while I just did it over, leaving even more room on the sides for stretching later. Oh well, this is something I tend to do...mess up. Lesson learned (again) I really wanted to start this thing but at least I was able to complete some more way past due unfinished work that was lying around waiting for some love and attention. Oh, and I got to scrape my palette! That probably sounds like a horrible task but I have always loved it. You spray a little water on super dried acrylic paint and it comes off like magic. The paint looked kinda interesting so I took a couple of pictures.






Big painting: I will see you in the morning. 



No comments: