Sunday, March 6, 2011

flowers: pink and pretty

I finished two things that have been on the incomplete pile for a bit...I think they turned out super pretty. It's appropriate too because the first is for my aunt. I hope she loves it!






The first and second painting were attempts at working with acrylic paint on top of acrylic ink. This feels so soft and beautiful but a little mysterious too :-)




Another project I have is a special request from a dear friend. I hope to finish that this week so she can enjoy it very soon!

1 comment:

Darice said...

Allison, your work is absolutely stunning! I LOVE my painting! It brought tears to my eyes to see it and know you did that for me and that it came from your heart. And I love the "ribbon of my mother" you have indeed woven through it, subconscious or otherwise. Thank you! I can't wait to hang it on my wall!