Thursday, December 29, 2011

christmas and stuff

well, we did a lot over Christmas but didn't take a whole lot of pictures. Luckily my mind is like a memory box that never fills up so my memories stay with me a while. I am very grateful for that (for the good ones anyway) We had some lovely times with our families and all the celebrating made me feel pretty ill the last few days. I am working on catching up on sleep and taking care of my health.


I have also been lost in thought quite a bit lately, thinking about the things I wanted to do this past year, the things I didn't do and the things I am hopefully and/or definitely going to do in 2012. 


I am kinda thinking this is going to be the year.


I just have a feeling...


you might be wondering what...


I guess we all have to just wait and see.




For now enjoy the few moments we captured on film. 


a white christmas

reinbeers
a small taste of our relaxing before a busy new year.

a decorated bean


Hope you and yours had a very merry Christmas and enjoy a beautiful new year full of joy, hope and all kinds of wonder! xoxo

No comments: