Sunday, December 4, 2011

not quite finished...

I made some fun progress on my paintings today. This will go together as one large piece. At the last minute I was feeling daring and threw the reddish line in on the top left piece. Taking risks. I kinda love it.

I am also thinking about moving that piece to the bottom but not totally sure yet. I kind of want it to be one large abstract landscape-esque type space and that risky line really makes it seem like a totally separate space and painting. I already switched around the two smaller ones to create more of a bookend to the total painting. As long as I love it that is all that matters right?

I'll post a picture when the final painting is hanging in my living room, I promise!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love this painting! I wish I had half the talent.