Wednesday, April 12, 2017

h is for...



I know we all have that part of ourselves - you know the one - the secret part that we don't always share. 

I do.

I feel hidden away. Invisible. Sometimes I'm shouting to nothing or I'm shivering in the silence. I'm a blank canvas with a zillion colors swirling beneath. 

If you're a mom, a parent, do you ever feel yourself covering something? Do you stuff your emotions down inside and put on a brave face? Do you worry and wonder and tuck the toys under the couch for visitors?

Do you mask yourself with a selfie, some words, a piece of artwork that is abstract enough it doesn't have to explicitly say what you are feeling...

Are you hiding?

Come out and show yourself. 

I know you're in there, it's ok, I want to see you too. Maybe we will have something in common. xoxo

I would love for you to learn more about the side I hide. Learn a bit more about me at the mother manifesto right here








No comments: