Monday, July 25, 2011

happy birthday to my honey!

Yesterday was Jeff's 30th can you believe it?! We celebrated with his family and enjoyed some bacon cheeseburgers, pretty much Jeff's favorite thing to order at restaurants :-) and a hamburger cake. 








I found the cutest hamburger cupcakes at Target and after looking at them realized I could totally easily make them. I didn't but hey, maybe some other time right?




If I was already a successful/famous writer and artist rolling in the money I would get Jeff a trip somewhere tropical, a new drum kit, new computer or something like that but sadly we are not living the lifestyles of the rich and famous. We are however, lucky in love and happiness! I decided to get him 30 silly gifts to celebrate this special milestone. Cooper helped too by looking pretty and posing whenever I tried to take a picture.






I found this awesome tutorial to make  bunting  out of scrapbook paper and ribbon. It was fun and easy I promise! I'll probably have bunting all over our house within the next year. 








I love you Jeff. I have absolutely loved sharing ten years of birthdays with you...and I look forward to many more to come.



There is someone else who really loves you too...










1 comment:

Jalaine said...

SO cute!!