Thursday, July 21, 2011

a work in progress

My room is not quite finished yet but I wanted to post some pictures of what's done. I was sitting at my desk seeing all of the different things randomly sitting around and I wanted to capture the moment before I organize it all and put it away. I'm still looking for more orange touches, curtains and a nice chair as well as shelves for the wall. I just know I am going to be so inspired in this space.




this is the "a" from the old campus activities signage at CSU. "a" is also for  alli


ask
very anxious to paint something


I will keep this forever. 


a cute cabinet for my journals, obviously the place to hang out
lamp from american furniture warehouse. so perfect


a bunch of stuff randomly collected waiting to be put away...I kind of like it


that wall is a chalkboard wall lovingly painted by Jeff


"a" is also for artwork


a good view of the wall that will hold my "to do's" and goals


now I know why I kept all my half finished stuff from figure drawing. this feels quiet.





No comments: